Shana Taft is a well-known American celebrity and the widow of Jerry Taft. When he worked for WLS-TV in Chicago, he served as the station’s top meteorologist. He was a broadcast meteorologist in the Chicago media market for 42 years, working for WLS for 34 of those years. To learn more about Jerry Taft’s wife, Shana Taft, click on the link provided in the bio.
Shana Taft Age
Shana Taft is how old? Her precise birth date remains a mystery. Considering her appearance, she is most likely in her mid-to-late 50s. She is a citizen of the United States and a member of a mixed-race family.
Life and Family History
Shana Taft refuses to reveal her parents’ identities. She avoids the media and the spotlight when it comes to her private life. Since she has a college degree, she is well-educated.
Height and Weight
Taft’s height is what? At 5 feet 5 inches tall, she is the tallest person in the room. He’s around 68 kg heavy. Her physical stats read 36-26-40 inches on the scale. 36DD is the size of her bra cup.
Shana Taft Wiki
|Real Name||Shana Taft|
|Famous As||Wife of Jerry Taft|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 36-26-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 DD|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Children||kylar, Storm, Danna and Jay|
|Net Worth||Approx $100,000 (USD)|
Shana Taft’s partner in crime
Shana Taft’s spouse is… Jerry Taft was her husband. Furthermore, Taft married his high school girlfriend at the tender age of 19, and they had their first kid soon after. By his side is his wife, Shana. Skylar, Storm, Danna, and Jay are his four children.
The net worth of Shana Taft
How much money is Taft worth? She is a successful entrepreneur who operates a major business. His wife married into a well-to-do family. Additionally, Shana’s net worth is believed to be $100,000.00. (USD).
Some Fun Facts
- 77-year-old Taft’s husband died on July 23, 2020.
- She isn’t on any social networking sites.
- In Naples, Florida, Taft worked as an Uber driver after retiring from ABC 7 Chicago, according to a report in the Chicago Sun-Times.
- On his first day of work, he made $84.61.
- According to ABC 7 Chicago, Taft will step down in January 2018.
- Friday, January 19, 2018 was Taft’s final broadcast day on Chicago TV after 42 years of reporting the weather.
- He also worked as a weather forecaster for WLS-AM and WMAQ-AM in the 1980s, offering forecasts for both stations.
- Her favourite colour is white.
Check some of the Best Trending News on Faceball and Stay Updated.