- 1 What is Jide Zeitlin Net Worth?
- 2 Early Life:
- 3 Jide Zeitlin Education
- 4 Career:
- 5 Jide Zeitlin’s love life: single or in a relationship?
- 6 Controversial stories about Jide Zeitlin
- 7 Jide Zeitlin’s weight, height, and body measurements
- 8 Jide Zeitlin’s social media accounts
- 9 About Jide Zeitlin: The Facts
Jide Zeitlin is a businessman, philanthropist, and entrepreneur of American and Nigerian descent. As a result of claims of sexual harassment, Tapestry’s CEO, Jide Zeitlin, resigned. Additionally, Tapestry Inc. has initiated an investigation into his actions and personas as well.
What is Jide Zeitlin Net Worth?
His profession has surely resulted in a substantial financial gain for the businessman in question. Jide Zeitlin’s current net worth is $18 million dollars.
Celebrated on February 19, 1964, the birthday of Jide Zeitlin is February 19, 1964. Similarly, the businessman is 57 years old at the time of this writing. That’s where he grew up as well. For his part, he is of Nigerian-American heritage and is a Pisces.
As far as Jide’s family is concerned, he has not provided any details. In the same way, there is no information on the businessman’s siblings available online. As a result, Jide is most likely a one-child family.
In addition, no one knows who they are or where they come from. Jide was a guest of a Pakistani journalist’s family while in exile there. Later in life, he began his official schooling in the United States.
Jide Zeitlin Education
Jide Zeitlin went to secondary school in his hometown. Upon graduating from high school, he enrolled at Amherst College, where he studied English. Aside from that, Jide holds a Bachelor’s degree in both economics and English.
Similarly, Jide got accepted to Harvard Business School after passing the admission exam. Harvard Business School awarded the businessman a master’s degree in business administration.
After graduating, Jide Zeitlin got to concentrate on building his profession. Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Division’s Chief Operating Officer COO was his post-graduation job. Before leaving Goldman, he held many executive roles in the firm’s investment banking sector.
For approximately 19 years, the businessman worked for the corporation. Also in 2006, Jide quit his job at the firm. In 2006, he founded and managed the Keffu Group, a New York City-based investment firm. He learned a lot about running a business while working at the company and was able to assist it grow to new heights. Having worked for the Keffi Group for 13 years, Jide decided to retire.
In 2006, he joined Inc. as a full-time employee. Tapestry is a New York-based modern luxury lifestyle brand. To follow in the footsteps of Victor Luis, Jide was appointed Tapestry’s CEO in September 2019. At the beginning of Coach’s career, he was a significant component of Coach’s development outside of North America.
Jide was promoted to President and CEO of Coach Japan before taking over the entire international organisation of Coach.. In addition, he was voted to Tapestry’s Board of Directors in June 2006. He was Chairman of the Board from November 2014 until July 2020.
Jide Zeitlin’s love life: single or in a relationship?
Tina Goldberg is married to Jide Zeitlin. They have two sons and a daughter, as well. Additionally, Tina serves as Anna Klein’s worldwide fashion executive and CEO.
Controversial stories about Jide Zeitlin
Jide Zeitlin has been accused of sexual misconduct. As a result of the allegations against him, he has resigned from his position as CEO of the business. The accuser had proof that he had previously harassed her sexually in the past.
Jide Zeitlin’s weight, height, and body measurements
Jide Zeitlin stands at a height of 5’9″ and carries a weight of 72 kg. Both men have black hair and eyes that shine in the dark.
It appears that Jide Zeitlin is no longer active on any social networking sites.
About Jide Zeitlin: The Facts
- At Goldman Sachs, he was named Chief Operating Officer in 1987 after finishing his formal education (COO). When he left in 2006, he had worked for the company for 19 years.
- In 2006, Jide became the Managing Director and Founder of The Keffi Group in New York City, where he now serves. After working there for 13 years, he decided to step down in 2019.
- He has been a member of the Affiliated Managers Group board of directors since 2006.
- Board Chairman of Nigeria’s Sovereign Investment Authority Jide Zeitlin was appointed in 2012. He is doing everything he can while working for the Nigerian Investment Authority.
- He worked at Tapestry Inc. in 2006 After 14 years as CEO, he announced his resignation on July 21, 2020. The 25K-strong squad he was a part of made him feel like a rock star. The mix of influential people like Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman, on the other hand, was something that he loved since it promoted cultural variety inside the organisation.
- He has worked for some of New York’s most famous corporations for more than 20 years.
- His other thanks went to the American family that adopted him at the age of five. As a result of their high-quality instruction and resources, he was able to begin his professional career.
- By moving around to different parts of the world he learned a lot about other cultures. In addition, he was in Pakistan at the time of Bangladesh’s independence from India.
- In 2014, he was awarded an honorary doctorate from Amherst College.
- A member of Harvard Business School, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, Montefiore Medical Center and Playwright Horizons’ board of directors.
Check some of the Best Trending News on Faceball and Stay Updated.